- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Image RemovedImage Added
Welcome to the Advanced Computing and e-Science group web portal within the IFCA. We are part of a joint research center between the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the University of Cantabria (UC), offering “enhanced” Science (or e-Science) to the researchers, where they can interact through the network, sharing computing resources to support their larger needs for simulation, data storage and transfer, analysis, and collaborative work.
Master on Data Science
- Joint University of Cantabria / UIMP master with the suppport of CSIC
- More Information in masterdatascience.ifca.es
General Information for Users:
Information for users can be found at the User Reference.
Access to the Support ticket system: https://support.ifca.es
- How to get to our center (IFCA in Santander, Spain)
We participate in a number of national and European projects. More information can be found below.
- AI4EOSC - This is the main collaboration space for the AI4EOSC project.
- How to get access? Login with "AI4EOSC SSO" provider button. If you do not have a password, please request a new one in the login page.